Sunday 5 January 2014

Happy New Year! (2014)



Hey everyone! I want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year! Here are some things you can do which I think can help you make this year an amazing one!

1. Reflect on your past year – This year I spent  New Year's Eve reflecting on 2013. I looked back at both the amazing experiences that I had and the really bad ones. I think this is a great thing to do because it can lead you to realising how far you have come in a year and even if you feel like you would have preferred to have achieved more, at least you’re acknowledging this and it can encourage you to do more this year.   It’s great to think about things such as what you achieved in the last year, what you would have liked to improve, your favourite memories etc.

2. Set goals to achieve this New Year – I love setting myself goals. It allows me to realise everything I want to achieve and gives me that extra push to get out there and start working towards achieving them. There are many great ways you can do this, depending on the type of person you are. If you are someone who likes writing, you can write a journal entry, or a letter to yourself, telling yourself what you would like to achieve this year and how you are going to achieve them. If you are someone who likes writing but not too much, you can create a list or a mind map. If you don’t like writing at all you can create a video, or a voice note telling yourself what you would like to achieve.

3. Reflect on what you are grateful for- I suggest taking a bit of time, even if it’s just a minute out of your day, thinking about everyone and everything you are grateful for having in your life. It would also be great to write these down every time you do so by the end of the year you have a big list of things that you can look at. This would also be useful to look at when you are feeling down.

Let me know if you try some of these out and if they have helped you. I hope you all have a blessed and amazing year! x

- Positive Thinking Wins -

Love, Chey x 

Thanks to this website for the image. 

0 on: "Happy New Year! (2014)"