Sunday 25 January 2015

Tips On How To Become Happier!: #2- Focus On Getting To Know Yourself



I already posted about The Importance Of Getting To Know Yourself  but I wanted to write more about it in this series of posts because it's such an important part of becoming happier. 

Around 5 months ago, I made the decision to really start focussing on getting to know myself by actually studying myself and it was the best decision I could have made. The book 'You Can Heal Your Life' by Louise Hay  played a great part in my journey as it taught me more about my thoughts and how they have influenced my life. I also joined an online community called Amazers and started taking part in personal challenges which helped my self-development. For example, I took part  in a challenge set by Suli Breaks called 'Create Yourself' which led to my  purpose becoming clearer to me.   

Something  that you can do in order to start off your journey to getting to know yourself  better is take the time to reflect on yourself as a person. For example, you can ask yourself questions such as, "What are my qualities?", "What would I like to become better at?", "What do I enjoy doing the most?" and "Which parts of my personality do I love and which parts do I want to work on?" It's good to record your answers to these questions  in some way so that you can keep track of your progress. Doing this is bound to lead you to learning more about yourself and how you can develop as a person. 

I can assure you that once you know yourself better, you will start becoming so much happier as in order to be completely happy, you need to be happy with  the person you currently are.

Thanks so much for reading my post, I hope it has helped you. More posts in the 'Tips On How To Become Happier!' series are coming up! Please let me know if these posts have helped you in any way :D 

- Positive Thinking Wins -

Love, Chey x 

0 on: " Tips On How To Become Happier!: #2- Focus On Getting To Know Yourself"