Monday 30 December 2013

Promoting Positivity: Tyrese Gibson's Facebook Videos

Hey everyone! I want to share these videos that Tyrese uploaded on his facebook. In them,  he gives such useful tips on decisions you can make in order to better your life . I don't want to write too much about what he says because I think his message would be more effective if you watched the videos.  They are quite long but they're really worth it if you take what he says on board. I hope these videos help you, as they have given me the courage to make decisions that I have been putting off for some time now.


* These videos contain explicit language.







"The day you change your mind it will change your life" - Tyrese Gibson.



Love, Chey x
  
- Positive Thinking Wins -



 





0 on: "Promoting Positivity: Tyrese Gibson's Facebook Videos"

Feel free to comment and share your views on the post! x