Thursday 3 March 2016

Promoting Positivity: '30 Ways to Improve Your Mood When You’re Feeling Down' By Madison Sonnier

Hey, I hope you’re enjoying your day!

We all go through emotional ups and downs and I find that whenever I feel down, the most important thing for me to do, is try to avoid staying negative and work on encouraging myself to think positively.

Looking for tips on how to stay positive helps and recently, I came across a blog post called ‘30 Ways to Improve Your Mood When You’re Feeling Down’ by Madison Sonnier. This post includes some really quick ways of cheering yourself up when you’re not feeling too happy.

Feel free to check it out by clicking here and have a great day!

Love, Chey x

- Positive Thinking Wins -




0 on: "Promoting Positivity: '30 Ways to Improve Your Mood When You’re Feeling Down' By Madison Sonnier"

Feel free to comment and share your views on the post! x