Sunday 8 December 2013

The Expectation Of Life To Be Easy

Recently, I realised that I've always had a subconscious expectation of life to be easy and I'm sure some of you can relate to this. After this realisation, I began considering the possible reasons for this but I couldn't come up with any answers. No-one has ever told me that life is easy, in fact I've been told and shown the opposite. Yet, I've still expected it to be and get surprised when things don't go my way. I've realised that having this expectation can cause negative experiences to affect me even more than they should. However, I believe that in order to prevent this from happening again, it is important to stop expecting life to be easy and start accepting life for what it is. In my eyes, life is an amazingly beautiful experience in which we may be presented with some obstacles but these are never impossible to overcome and when we do overcome these obstacles, we come out even better than we were before. I believe this acceptance helps the healing process after going through a bad experience so much.



Every single one of our experiences has contributed to who we are today, so learn and grow from both your positive and negative experiences so you can become an even better person tomorrow. 


I have written this post in order to encourage you to accept that life may not be easy, and negative things may happen, but try to not let them stop you from being happy and succeeding in life.


“The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” ― Molière




Love Chey x 
- Positive Thinking Wins-

0 on: "The Expectation Of Life To Be Easy "

Feel free to comment and share your views on the post! x