Friday 6 December 2013

Positive Quotes (1)






* Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.- Charles Swindoll.

* I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. - Stephen Covey.

* Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.- Henry David Thoreau. 

* Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free - Unknown.

* Hug Harder, Laugh Louder, Smile Bigger. Live Longer. - Unkown.

* Whatever you decide to do. Make sure it makes you happy. -Unknown.

* Tough times never last, but tough people do. - Robert H Schuller.

* "Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it or work around it"- Michael Jordan.

* "No matter how bad things are, you can always make things worse.” - Randy Pausch.

“Faith is why I'm here today and faith is why I made it through.” - Jonathan Anthony Burkett, Neglected But Undefeated: The Life Of A Boy Who Never Knew A Mother's Love.



Love, Chey x 


- Positive Thinking Wins-



Thanks to the following websites for these quotes;






0 on: "Positive Quotes (1)"

Feel free to comment and share your views on the post! x