Sunday 22 December 2013

Promoting Positivity: BronzeGoddess01's 'Motivation: Delayed Does NOT Mean Denied' Video




I LOVE this video and the message that Bronze Goddess shares in it. Sometimes when you want something so badly such as a new job and you don’t get it, it can be so easy to just give up and think that you’ll never get what you want. I have been guilty of doing this but this video has helped me to understand that just because I’m not getting something I want now, it does not necessarily mean that I’ll never get it. Perhaps it’s not the right time or it may not actually be beneficial for me to get. Bronze Goddess gives such a great example of something that happened in her life that seemed really bad at the time but it turned out to be beneficial for her and her family. 

I think it’s important for me to share this video with you because it shows that although wanting something but not getting it can be really disheartening,  it does not mean that you’ll never get it or something better will not come your way. 

I also want to add that Bronze Goddess makes some amazing videos, some of which share motivational messages and others where she gives advice to people that write to her. I thank God that I found her YouTube channel because her videos have really helped me, make sure you watch some of them and subscribe to her if you like them. 


Love, Chey x 

- Positive Thinking Wins- 




0 on: "Promoting Positivity: BronzeGoddess01's 'Motivation: Delayed Does NOT Mean Denied' Video"

Feel free to comment and share your views on the post! x